Fort St. Joseph Museum
- Title – The title (h1) should be top left.
- Like and share buttons should be top right. They do not need the padding and border around them as in my example. Just the two icons.
- Content section is divided into two columns. The columns should be flexbox so that on small displays they stack as my example shows.
- First column has the photo, then the number of stars, number of reviews, badges, and categories. I do not need the border around those. Finally a new line for my custom field of Built.
- The second column has the description, and then the Admission and Hours custom fields. The name line should have the name with it linked using the website field, followed by the street, and then the city, state and zip fields. The phone should list the Local Phone field, and then if there is a second number in the Toll Free field add the “or” and that number. Last line in the column is the email which should be an email link.
- The map should be displayed in a separate section.
- The reviews should be displayed in a separate section.
I can take care of the CSS as long as the elements have classes that I can target.